We're looking for an experienced health care marketing professional to join our Engagement Group!
For more than 30 years, Lovell Communications has provided award-winning strategic public relations, marketing and crisis communications solutions for a nationwide client base of health care providers and the companies who serve them. Publicly traded corporations, not-for-profit systems, early-stage and mature companies draw upon our vast communications expertise to support them through phases – or just moments – when it’s crucial to persuade audiences or influence decision makers.
What We’re Looking For
We’re growing our Engagement Group and need an experienced health care marketer to manage digital and traditional marketing and communications efforts for health system clients with subsidiaries in multiple states. In this role, you will guide an internal team on the ideation, creation and execution of marketing activities focused on increasing awareness, generating leads and growing revenues.
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop creative, innovative marketing plans with specific objectives, timelines and budgets across various channels and segments;
- Lead execution of marketing and advertising programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and collaborating with senior- and junior-level team members.
- Analyze client insights, market trends and industry best practices to build successful health care marketing strategies;
- Create and maintain key performance indicators, conduct analytics, and create reports to measure the effectiveness of marketing activities and initiatives against business objectives;
- Partner with clients, colleagues and vendors to design, test and evolve lead nurture campaigns;
- Extract key insights from analysis across a variety of digital and traditional marketing platforms to inform future campaign development;
- Maintain productive relationships with key client contacts and maximize flow of communications and work product deliverables;
- Manage regular, day-to-day and consistent contact with clients: troubleshoot client issues; manage personnel assigned to relevant accounts and projects, including assuming responsibility for quality control of all work produced;
- Maintain keen understanding of latest marketing trends and methodologies and use them to support development/execution of client campaigns;
- Train, educate and mentor junior staff;
- Productively manage vendor relationships and continuously develop the firm’s relationships with strategic service partners;
- Participate in our ongoing strategic planning process and other agency initiatives, as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, communications or related field;
- Seven to 10 years of health care marketing expertise, including strategy and execution of traditional and digital campaigns.
- Demonstrated knowledge of regulatory requirements and environment for health care marketing and advertising