Thanks for your interest in our internship program!
Our interns are an important part of our team, participating in client meetings, internal team meetings, strategy sessions and company events. We ensure interns have opportunities to work both independently, often as researchers and writers, and as collaborators, supporting the development of communications plans, promotional campaigns, content and more. Interns are also expected to complete an individualized self-study project that brings value to the firm and its clients and provides the intern with a beneficial work sample.
- Paid internship
- Class credit (if applicable)
- 20 hours per week
- Focus on public relations, marketing, content development and social media management for Lovell Communications and our health care industry clients
- Work location: Anywhere (intern will receive laptop and tools to work remotely)
Example Range of Duties:
- Marketing and social media support, research and writing
- Media relations research, development and writing, as well as media interaction
- Business and consumer writing
- Participating in media events and interviews
- Communications support
- Event planning support
- Database management
- College/graduate school students or recent graduates
- Major in public relations, journalism or other communications discipline
- Classroom and ‘real-life’ experience with communications, journalism, public relations or marketing
- Interest in health care industry (our firm is exclusively focused on health care communications)
- Strong writing skills
- Self-management abilities
How to Apply
Internships are available throughout the year. If you are interested, please send your resume, cover letter and writing/work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, please indicate the quarter for which you are applying.
Health care providers routinely take notes as part of in-person or tele-health visits. Though those notes become part of a patient’s medical record, they have...