NASHVILLE, Tenn., (July 20, 2010) - In the second quarter of 2010, Lovell Communications Inc. signed contracts to serve as the public relations and marketing company for five new clients:
Community Hospital Watervliet
- a not-for-profit, 85-bed, acute care facility located in rural Southwestern Michigan that provides services in emergency care, inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation, orthopedics, radiology, laboratory and inpatient and outpatient surgery.
- a leading provider of revenue and payment cycle management solutions that connect payers, providers and patients in the U.S. healthcare system. Lovell and Emdeon have joined forces to educate the market about electronic prescribing and enhance Emdeon’s presence in ePrescribing.
- a not-for-profit organization that provides a full continuum of behavior health care services in several counties in northern Indiana and southwestern Michigan.
Maxim Healthcare Services
- a full-service healthcare company that provides innovative solutions to improve health and enhance the quality of life of its patients.
The A Group
- a full service marketing agency and technology firm that specializes in the Christian and non-profit sectors.
These organizations join Lovell Communications’ roster of clients nationwide. Founded in 1988, Lovell Communications is a full-service marketing and public relations firm. Visit www.lovell.com to learn more about the firm’s expertise.