We're looking for an experienced corporate communications professional to join our Internal/External Communications Practice!
We’re growing our team! 2020 is proving to be a very busy year for us, and we’re seeking an experienced corporate communications professional to help us continue providing high-value, strategic communications for our health care clients across the country.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
Successful candidates will have:
- Exceptional writing skills (and relevant work samples)
- Proven experience working as part of a corporate communications team
- At least five years working in communications, at least three years working in the health care industry (preferably in the provider, corporate or agency environment)
- Proven grasp of general business strategy and health care industry dynamics
- Experience with multi-channel communications campaigns (internal/external)
- Strong references to attest to an excellent track record of strategy development, execution and project management
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, marketing, journalism, communications or related field
Writing, Editing , Communications Strategy
- Produces compelling content – articles, press releases, op-eds, case studies, internal communications (including executive communications) collateral materials, website content; etc.
- Constructs or participates significantly in development of communication plans and strategies
- Is able to synthesize complex information to produce content on topics such as business growth, industry trends, health care delivery, internal/regulatory/operational changes, etc.
- Possesses strong proofreading skill; provides constructive editing and feedback to account team members
Professionalism and Account Management
- Manages multiple priorities and deadlines; supports account managers in thinking creatively about client needs and support
- Is comfortable speaking with executives and offering comments in calls/meetings
- Prepares clear/cogent communications and reports with minimal editing/supervision; ensures files and deliverables are well organized and maintained
- Helps monitor client budgets; responds promptly to client emails and requests
- Embraces accountability and supports account KPI measurement efforts and other ongoing client reporting
Teamwork and Initiative
- Leads client and company initiatives
- Focuses on higher value projects and strategy development while managing accounts and teams to ensure quality work is performed at all levels and delivered on time and on budget
- Supports agency marketing, business development and new client onboarding efforts
- Meets individual performance goals
- Develops and edits case studies and award entries/nominations; compiles data to support results
- Participates and seeks leadership opportunities in at least one industry organization (paid for by agency); pursues continued professional development opportunities; shares knowledge from industry and professional development activities with colleagues
- Identifies individual and group learning opportunities; provides instructive feedback and helps manage/develop more junior colleagues
Title and compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. Successful candidates will have five to 10 years’ experience, preferably in a health care corporate communications environment.
Lovell Communications offers excellent compensation packages, including competitive salary, industry leading insurance and retirement benefits, and a company culture that relentlessly promotes and values smart people, personal growth and working families.
Though we are proud of our new corporate office in MidTown Nashville, Tennessee, and will give preference to local candidates, we plan to work remotely through 2020.
Qualified candidates may send a resume to email@example.com
Learn more about our company at http://lovell.com