We’re looking for a smart, senior strategist to join our team in Nashville!
Our fast growing firm is looking for an experienced, strategy-minded senior consultant to join our accomplished leadership team in our Nashville office.
Senior Account Supervisor
- Work with senior management members to manage client accounts, often serving as account lead
- Develop strategy-driven communications plans to support client business objectives; participate and manage the execution and measurement of those plans
- Supervise junior level agency team members to advance client and agency projects and goals
- Expertly manage projects, deadlines, budgets and vendor relationships to ensure quality control of all work produced
- Consistently measure and report on the results of our efforts and our value to the client
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with members of the media on behalf of clients, proactively soliciting and responding to reporters’ inquiries and, as needed, serving as client spokesperson
- Actively seek and participate in leadership and learning opportunities to help advance individual and agency development goals
Required Experience / Skills
Successful candidates will have:
- Exceptional writing and content development skills and professional work samples
- Proven ability to distil complex information into audience specific communications
- Experience working with C-suite executives and management team leaders
- Minimum of seven years of marketing and/or PR work experience; preference will be given to candidates with proven experience in 1) healthcare and 2) B2B communications
- Proven experience in communications and PR strategy development
- Proven experience in team management, project management and client service
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, marketing, journalism, communications or related field
- Preference will be given to candidates with crisis communications experience
We offer extremely competitive insurance and retirement benefits, and a company culture that promotes and values smart people, personal growth and working families.
Qualified candidates may send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org