We're Hiring a Senior Account Executive!
Senior Account Executive
Established, successful and growing marketing and communications firm seeks an experienced account executive to join its accomplished leadership team.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with both senior and junior level agency team members to advance client and agency projects and goals.
- Manage productive client relationships to maximize communications flow and work product deliverables.
- Manage accounts, projects, and vendor relationships to ensure quality control of all work produced.
- Contribute to the development of strategic communications plans, timelines, tactics and budgets for client approval; participate and manage the execution of those plans.
- Develop strong relationships with members of the media on behalf of clients, proactively soliciting and responding to reporters’ inquiries and, as needed, serving as spokesperson for clients.
- Train, educate and mentor junior staff.
- Participate in industry and community events and activities, as appropriate.
- Adhere to all agency policies for professional conduct and attire, including detailed time and expense accounting procedures.
- Participate in an ongoing strategic planning process and other agency initiatives, as appropriate.
Qualifications / Requirements
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, marketing, journalism, communications or related field;
- Minimum of five years of marketing and/or PR work experience,
- Preference will be given to candidates with proven experience in 1) B2B communications and 2) healthcare.
Qualified candidates may send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about our company at http://lovell.com