We’re growing! We’re looking for smart, strategy-minded account executives to grow with our team!
Our fast growing firm is looking for an experienced account executive with sharp writing skills to join our main office in Nashville.
- Coordinate in account manager’s execution of client projects and foster positive relationships with key client contacts
- Develop great content: Write press releases, social media content, blog content, brochures, newsletters and other types of copy
- Develop and execute plans, tactics, budgets and timelines for supervisor and client approval
- Develop relationships with members of the media on behalf of clients, proactively soliciting and responding to reporters’ inquiries
- Develop ideas to pitch to news media for client coverage, respond to reporters’ inquiries
- Measure and report on the results of your efforts
- Keep abreast of important developments within clients’ industries or professions
- Monitor local and business news, and review client industry trades, daily
- Ensure company communications and brand standards are represented consistently
- Support client special events as needed
- Keep account supervisors informed of client activities
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, communications or related field
- Three to five years’ work experience
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines without sacrificing quality
- Exceptional written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Preference will be given to candidates with proven experience in 1) B2B communications and 2) healthcare
We offer extremely competitive insurance and retirement benefits, and a company culture that promotes and values smart people, personal growth and working families.
Qualified candidates may send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org